If you are someone who listens to Napster® on Sonos, we wanted to let you know that effective March 27th, Napster officially became a part of Rhapsody®. This requires some simple steps to switch, but you’ll still have access to millions of songs, over a hundred radio stations, your library, and of course all of your personal playlists to play in every room with Sonos.
You should have heard directly from Napster, but just in case you missed it, here are a few more Sonos-specific details to get you re-logged in and listening in no time. Click here to learn about a few extra enhancements to the service.
HERE’S HOW TO MAKE THE SWITCH ON SONOS:
- Make sure that your Sonos system is running v3.7 software. Click here if you need assistance updating your system.
- Delete Napster from your Music Menu
- Under More Music, add “Napster by Rhapsody” to your Sonos system
- Select “I already have an account”
- Login with your Napster credentials (Please be aware that with the new service your email-address will be your username). Forgot your password? Click here.
- Like magic, your Napster library will automatically be available for instant listening
A FEW MORE DETAILS:
- If you are currently enrolled in the Napster Free Trial, click here to begin a new trial with Napster by Rhapsody (Use coupon code SONOSUK1). Please note that trials will only be available on or after the 27th of March.
- If any of your Sonos Playlists (“saved queues”) contain Napster tracks, we’ve created a tool to replace them with Napster by Rhapsody tracks
Sonos and Seven Integration hope to make this transition as seamless as possible. If you still have questions, please check out this Napster by Rhapsody FAQ, or just give us a call, we’d be happy to help.